http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=5236186607286237775 Blogger :: Edit Template HTML

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Almost there

I will be leaving for the airport in 2 in 1/2 hours. Today was good and hard it is bitter sweet saying my good byes. As I went to high school group at the very end this evening it was so amazing as many of the students came up and gave me hugs shared how much they appreciated me I felt so loved. The last couple of days have been good seeing how it is hard on both sides with the goodbyes has shown me how God has used me in these peoples lives. Well soon I will be in Wonderful Latvia.
Thank you all for your prayers during this time as I move to Latvia

2 comments:

Nolan Pavelich said...

Crazy stuff, Fletch. Crazy stuff.

Amber said...

hey Fletch! I hope you had a safe and easy trip, Lots of love
Amber Thomas (crum)