http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=5236186607286237775 Blogger :: Edit Template HTML

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

residency


Thank you so much for your prayers during this crazy time of trying to obtain residency. This time has been good, don't get me wrong it has been tough but, God has continued show me that he is near during this. I still am uncertain of what my outcome will be if I will in fact have to leave the country. I know though that he has this whole thing in his hand. I know that's easy to say but, I have this amazing peace that God has continued to give me and reassurance that he is bigger than any residency troubles we are having. Things look unclear right now. God is always in the process and movement.

thanks to all of you who have continued lift me and my team up in pray. The Emails I have received from many of you have been a huge encouragement as well thanks.

1 comment:

The Comic Learner said...

Hey there buddy !!! sorry about being a failure and never getting back to you :( how is Albania ??? i am so jealous of you i know it sucks being out of Latvia but i am thinking about you guys a lot! let me know how things are going if you get bored...