http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=5236186607286237775 Blogger :: Edit Template HTML

Friday, September 19, 2008

What's going on

Dursey Island




Things have
slowed down significantly from summer. I'm getting back into regular language studies again. Meeting with a few young people that I have developed a relationship with and have been walking beside them as they are in some sort of leadership role.




Cable car we took to get to an island




Here is some pictures of my recent trip to Ireland.
This trip was amazing just what I needed after an amazing but, draining summer. I was blessed to be able to have seen the places I saw, it was simple beautiful. This cable car was built in the 60's it was fun taking it across the water to explore Dursey Island.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man!

This is Kevin Wannlund from college group back at RMCC. Just thought I should let you know that I've been praying for you and to keep up the great work. I'm sure you mean a lot to the guys you are discipling. God Bless!